Outsourced Business Development - support to suit your business needs
Smaller businesses typically have neither the budget or the need for a full time, dedicated, professional resource to look after their PR, Marketing and Business Development activities.
Our specialist team can help you develop your business with the creation of long-term value from establishing high-worth customers, opening and developing target markets, and creating value-based relationships.
Outsourced Business Development - what support we offer
Establish Trends & Drivers
Opening & Developing Target Markets
- Identification of market trends and key factors that do, or could, affect business success through contact with trade bodies, industry organisations, and through desktop studies
Establishing High-worth Customers
- Identifying attractive markets that could be accessed based on business offer, positioning, and capabilities. Establish the best routes to access the chosen markets
- The development of long-term suppliers and / or partnerships to support an existing, improved, or new offer. This will include all the required negotiations.
- Identification of target customers based on a needs-based assessment, and the mechanisms to reach these customers to provide awareness and develop interest in the business's offer.
- Creating long-lasting relationships that provide long-term income for your business
As a business ambassador, the business development consultant will be fully aware of the business offer, capabilities, and brand values. Thus, the ability to sell the product or service professionally through voice call or face-to-face, can become an effective sales channel.
Examples of face to face sales opportunities include:
- Industry exhibitions, conferences, seminars, & workshops, customer lunch and learn events, customer sales presentations or workshops, customer office meetings, and telephone & conference calls
Outsourced Business Development - An Extension of Your Team
You will get the benefit of working directly with one of our business consultants on a retained basis, so that they become an extension of your team and can ensure that you never miss out on a sales opportunity because you were simply too busy or already tied up with existing clients.
If you would like to find out more, please complete the enquiry form on the right or call 01727 238890.