Contact Clare Bailey with details of your requirement by completing the form below:
Media Commentator: The High Street, Retail, and Consumer topics
Clare Rayner is a regular media commentator, covering topics such as the high street, the retail industry, and consumer topics, often featured on UK and international TV and radio channels, including BBC, Sky, Channel 5, Bloomberg, ITV and various other outlets.
Clare is frequently invited by the media to contribute an expert viewpoint on a wide range of high street, retail and consumer topics.
In addition, Clare is also available to provide a media contribution from brands seeking to secure an expert third party endorsement as part of their PR and marketing campaigns. Previous examples include 'radio days' for clients such as O2 Priority Moments, Money Supermarket, 'Eye Love my Local Optician' campaign, and Compare the Market 'Great British Switch' campaign.
Clare is adept in delivering both live and pre-recorded interviews and in getting the key messages across on behalf of the client. If you would like to see examples of her work, you can visit , her YouTube channel
Clare is also a skilled author; as well as her best-selling books, she has written numerous articles and features, maintaining a clear, informative style throughout her copy.
Experienced Media Commentator
Clare has provided expert contributions on the subject of the high street, the retail sector and on consumer matters, as a media commentator to a range of outlets, including, but not limited to:
- ITV's 'Good Morning Britain'
- Sky News TV and network (various radio channels)
- Channel 5 News
- BBC Breakfast News
- BBC News 24
- BBC Radio 4, BBC Radio 5 Live, BBC World Service and a variety of local and regional BBC radio channels
- ITV News
- ITN News
- Australia's 'Today Tonight' Channel 7
- Various press, including The Guardian, The Observer, The Telegraph, The Independent, The Mail (This is Money), The Sun, The Mirror, Drapers, Retail Week, a variety of trade press and small business/entrepreneur-focused publications.
Book Clare Bailey to provide a media contribution
Contact the team by completing the form with details of your enquiry (All fields are required)