Selling on online channels can be a minefield of questions and confusion. Some of the problems you and your business might face include:
- Knowing which online platforms to use to sell your products and/or services
- Standing out against the competition
- Gaining visibility and ensuring that the right customer base can find your business.
- Optimising product listings effectively using relevant keywords and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Building trust, especially when you are a new business. Customers can be hesitant of unfamiliar or newer businesses
- Managing your online reputation, including handling customer complaints and online reviews which can significantly impact your reputation
- Efficiently managing your logistics, including inventory management, order processing, packaging and shipping.
- Preventing security risks and fraud; protecting your customer's information with secure payment gateways
- The frustration of website downtime
- Ensuring a user-friendly online experience, including offering excellent customer support
- Balancing pricing strategies with Profitability
- Evolving your business around new technologies, platforms and consumer trends.
Our team at The Retail Champion can work with you to navigate these challenges by helping you to create a comprehensive online strategy, including:
We can help you to choose the right platforms for your online selling, like Etsy, Ebay or Amazon.
We can guide you through the process of setting up your platform, fully utilising its diverse features and tools, including payment gateways, inventory management, analytics and other functionalities for online selling
We can help you to develop and execute online marketing strategies, including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and keyword research. SEO will help your business and products to be found by the right customers, in what can be a very busy world full of competitors. SEO can put you a step ahead of the others if done well.
This will be regularly monitored and adapted to match market changes so that you can remain competitive.
We can also develop and execute strategic social media marketing, pay-per-click advertising and content marketing to help drive traffic to your online channels, improving visibility.
Where the online platforms allow, we will create user-friendly and visually appealing online shops that will help to boost sales. We can ensure that your customers have an excellent purchasing experience, with seamless browsing, sites that are optimised for mobile and secure payment gateways.
Our team can set up robust inventory management that suits your business needs and is easy for you to use, including order processing. We can also advise you on best practices for packaging, shipping and handling returns.
We can implement customer service solutions, including chatbots and/or ticket systems, enabling you and your team to provide timely support and assistance to your online customers, without any unnecessary hassle.
We can also offer training on addressing enquiries, how to resolve issues and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Analytics and Data Tracking
Analytics can be confusing and difficult to understand. We can analyse your business stats for you, using platform analytics or Google Analytics to pull together reports with insights into customer behaviour, conversion rates, traffic sources and other key metrics, that can be agreed upon depending on your business type.
Together we can create online selling strategies to further boost your business.
If you are keen to take over the running of your online platform, our team of experts can offer an extensive training programme, to give you the resources necessary to enhance your skills and knowledge in managing an online channel.
If you would like our guidance to sell using online channels, give in touch today for a chat.Contact Now