Marketing Mentoring helps our customers with their career growth, personal development, and business success. The 1-2-1 Mentoring aims to provide a personal experience whereby the needs and objectives of our customers are fully understood, planned for, and achieved.
Whether you’re starting out for the first time or have your own business up and running, these 1-2-1 sessions are aimed at making sense of how Marketing tools and approaches, can make a real difference to ensuring your business becomes a success. With busy lives, getting the flexibility to suit your diary, personal circumstances, and business needs, becomes important.
With an approved CIM Mentor to work around your life commitments, successful & timely delivery to suit everyone, becomes possible.
Why Marketing Mentoring works:
- Studies show that professionals who have a mentor earn more than those who don't.
- 75% of interviewed executives say mentoring has played a key role in their careers.
- Receive independent advice about your goal expectations and business plans.
- Help to develop the capabilities and skills needed to succeed in a dynamic, global economy.
- Help in identifying your strengths, and the best way to use these in your business
Benefits to Support Business Owners
Clients are typically independent businesses who have the ambition to increase profits and grow their businesses by supplying major retailers with goods or services.
Our coaching / mentoring programmes fill these gaps by:
- Keeping you on track, focusing your time on the value-adding activities that achieve your business aims and objectives.
- Sharing knowledge and helping you to develop strategies to increase profit, customer base, revenue streams and channels to market.
- Acting as a sounding board for your ideas, providing feedback and validation from a third party and giving you the confidence that you are making the right choices!
The reasons often given for choosing to work with our team include lack of time, lack of expertise, or lack of confidence in making tough decisions to really drive their businesses forward.